Reef Pro Store DOA Policy
Reef Pro Store guarantees that all livestock ARRIVE ALIVE. In an unlikely event of DOA or Dead on Arrival, an emailed picture of the dead coral specimen must be sent within 2 hours of the FIRST DELIVERY ATTEMPT. The 2 hour DOA time window starts when FEDEX time stamps the package has been delivered. All dead specimen pictures must be emailed to Sales@reefprostore.com. The picture must be in the unopened original shipping bag with the label, so the coral is easy to identify. Once the photographs are examined and approved, we will issue a store credit or replacement. Once the photograph has been received one of our customer service representatives will contact you within 24 hours.
We do strictly enforce this policy, if any of the below criteria is not followed this will result in violation of the DOA policy.
• Open original shipping bag with label
• The package is refused by the recipient
• Reef Pro Store holds no responsibility for incorrect shipping addresses.
• After the 2 hour DOA window from which starts when the package is delivered, Reef Pro Store is not liable for the coral specimen.
Reef Pro solely ships via FedEx due to their continued reliability. However, under rare occasions packages are delayed due to other uncontrollable factors that are out of our hands.
To limit the risk of possible delay by the FedEx carrier it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to have the livestock order held at the local FedEx regional hub. To find your nearest FedEx facility please click here: https://www.fedex.com/locate/
In the rare occasion your specimen arrives dead the following are the terms and conditions of the Store Credit issued:
• If your DOA request is approved, your credit must be used within one year of the original purchase date. The recipient is responsible for the replacement shipping cost of $55 continental United States, $35 within Florida.
• Freebie frags are issued at the discretion of Reef Pro Store and are excluded from this DOA policy.
• Under no circumstances will shipping fees be refunded or credited. All livestock sales are final.
• Not under any circumstances does Reef Pro Store give refunds.
By purchasing live specimens from Reef Pro Store you are agreeing to the terms of this DOA policy.